Shanti Gopal Hospital has state-of-the-art 24-hour blood bank that handles a large no. of transfusions every month. All efforts are made to make sure that every unit that leaves the blood bank is safe for the patients.
Blood is taken only from voluntary donors who satisfy our selection criteria and after systematic screening tests for communicable diseases. All standards set by the related authorities are strictly adhered to.
The Blood Bank services include:
- Both whole blood and blood components are offered.
- 24*7 availability of blood and blood components including apheresis services.
- Fully integrated facility for fast and error free transfusion services.
- Offers all the common and specialized blood and components, such as platelets, red blood cell, fresh frozen plasma, Cryoprecipitate, etc.
- Full time availability of qualified specialists in Transfusion Medicine for routine as well as difficult transfusion needs for patients admitted in the hospital.